DescriptionHere's the book you need to prepare for Exam 310-080, Sun Certified Web Component Developer for J2EE Platform.
This Study Guide provides:
- In-depth coverage of every exam objective
- Practical information on programming servlets, developing JSP pages, and using custom tags
- Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and on the CD
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- The structure and deployment of modern servlet web applications
- The servlet container model
- Designing and developing servlets to handle server-side exceptions
- Designing and developing servlets using session management
- Designing and developing secure web applications
- Designing and developing thread-safe servlets
- The JavaServer Pages (JSP) technology model
- Designing and developing reusable web components
- Designing and developing JSP pages using JavaBean components and custom tags
- Designing and developing a custom tag library
- Design patterns
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Chapter 1: The Web Client Model.
Chapter 2: The Servlet Model.
Chapter 3: Servlet Web Applications.
Chapter 4: The Servlet Container Model.
Chapter 5: Handling Exceptions.
Chapter 6: Session Management.
Chapter 7: Secure Web Applications.
Chapter 8: Thread-Safe Servlets.
Chapter 9: Java Server Pages (JSPs).
Chapter 10: Using Custom Tags.
Chapter 11: Web Tier Design Patterns.
Question #3, A space should be placed before Michael . Change from 'Michael' to ' Michael'
Review Question #1, Choices A, B and C should all have a space after the word void