Knowledge to Support the Teaching of Reading: Preparing Teachers for a Changing World
Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Knowledge to Support the Teaching of Reading: Preparing Teachers for a Changing World
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
National Academy of Education’s Reading Sub-Committee Members.
About the Authors.
1. Yet Another Report About Teacher Education?
2. Students Change: What Are Teachers to Learn About Reading Development?
3. Students Vary: How Can Teachers Address All Their Needs?
4. Students Encounter Difficulties: When Teachers Need Specialized Knowledge.
5. Learning to Use Reading Assessments Wisely.
6. A Model of Professional Growth in Reading Education.
- The definitive guide to reading & literacy preparation for teacher education
- A companion to Preparing Teachers for a Changing World, also from the National Academy of Education
- Catherine Snow is an internationally-renowned authority on language and literacy development in children
- The recommendations in this book will continue to be widely adopted.