Practical guidance to preparing for the LSAT
This online practice exam course provides you with the latest on how to prepare for the LSAT. It will help you gain a better understanding of the reasoning behind analytical reasoning, get a handle on logical reasoning, hone your skills in the writing section, master reading comprehension, and much more. You’ll have access to five full-length LSAT practice tests covering the multiple-choice sections and the writing section. And every practice question includes the answer and a detailed explanation. After taking each test you can track your progress, see where you need to study the most, and create customized tests to get you where you need to be.
Builds the following skills:
- Getting acquainted with reading comprehension passages and questions
- Creating a well-argued writing sample
- Pinpoint conclusions, assumptions, and flaws in logical reasoning questions
- Strengthening and supporting your arguments
- Proven test-taking tactics to maximize your chances