DescriptionTogether with the internet site, this book is ideally suited for independent and remote study
Web site is kept to date and guest educational institutions are invited to join in creating their own lab modules on different device aspects
First such program
Reputation of the authors who are leaders in the field of semiconductor electronics
1. Electronics Laboratory Experiments Accessible via Internet (T.A. Fjeldly and M.S. Shur).
2. MIT Microelectronics WebLab (J.A. del Alamo, et al.).
3. Instrumentation on the Web (T. Zimmer, et al.).
4. Next-Generation Laboratory: Solution for Remote Characterization of Analog Integrate Circuits (C. Wulff, et al.).
5. Remote Laboratory for Electrical Experiments (I. Gustavsson).
6. Remote Laboratory: Bringing Students Up Close to Semiconductor Devices (A. Söderlund, et al.).
""I would recommend this book for any academic electrical or electronics collection, especially those at institutions where distance and online learning play an important role."" (E-STREAMS, July 2004)
“...offers an excellent introduction to and a how-to-use tutorial...highly recommended.” (Choice, Vol. 41, No. 7, March 2004)