1. Introduction to Landform grading and Revegetation.
2. Surficial Erosion and Mass Wasting of Slopes.
3. Influence of Vegetation on Hillside Stability.
4. Influence of Topography on Slope Stability and Hydrology.
5. Geomorphic Evolution of Slopes.
Hillside Grading Fundamentals.
7. Principles of Landform Grading.
8. Essential Design Elements for Slope Forms and Landforms.
9. Implementation of the Landform Grading Plan.
10. Public and Regulatory Response to Landform Grading.
11. Landforming Projects-Watershed Restoration and Mining Reclamation.
12. Landforming Projects-Hillside Developments and Mass-Grading Applications.