Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Leadership Lessons From a Chef: Finding Time to Be Great
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
• Chef Carroll's formula for managing kitchen staffs—SEF: Scheduling, Empowering, and Follow up—and how the formula works in practice
• Take-away boxes that reinforce key points
• Chapters that progress logically, helping readers evaluate and refine their goals, develop a mission and principles, and implement these in a motivational and positive way
• Helpful forms for both greater efficiency and esprit de corps
• Inspiring quotations, as well as life and work tips from Chef Carroll
• Solid, practical ideas and that can be used immediately to motivate and develop an effective team environment in the kitchen
• Useful takeaway tips combined with real-life examples
• Straightforward management advice, providing students with a concise, no-nonsense guide to developing, motivating, and leading a kitchen staff