Leading School Turnaround: How Successful Leaders Transform Low-Performing Schools
The Dynamic Context in Which Turnaround Leaders Work.
2. Reasons for School Failure.
3. A Staged Conception of School Turnaround Processes.
4. The Stages Illustrated: Rowlatt's Hill Primary School.
What Turnaround Leaders Do and How They Do It.
5. How Turnaround Leaders Create a Shared Sense of Direction in Their Schools.
6. How Turnaround Leaders Foster Capacity Development Among Their Teachers.
7. How Turnaround Leaders Redesign Their School Organisations.
8. How Turnaround Leaders Manage Improvements in Their School’s Instructional Programme.
9. Turnaround Leadership Up Close and Personal.
10. Sustaining Performance: Achieving Satisfactory Performance and Aspiring to Much More.
11. Creating the Conditions for Stronger Relationships between Leadership and Student Learning.
Appendix A: Methods Used For the Ontario Study.
Appendix B: Methods Used For the UK Study.