2. Competitive Strategy, Sustainablility and Learning.
3. Individual Competencies, Learning and Performance.
4. Designing Business-focused Teams.
5. Transformation and Learning.
6. Development Processes, Learning and Competitiveness.
7. Knowledge Management Processes and Learning.
8. Learning in Multi Stakeholder Network.
9. Designing Sustainable Learning Organization.
10. Learning by Design: Change and Future.
“Collective design is certainly one of the main issues for the advancement of management and social sciences, and by adopting a learning perspective Shani and Docherty offer fresh, perfectly grounded, and valuable views to the field, both in theory and practice." Armand Hatchuel, Ecole des Mines de Paris, Paris, France
“These authors have been pioneers in the area of organizational learning. The insights and experience on which they draw, backed by recent case examples, are a major strength of the book and make it a valuable resource for practitioners in industry and for students of organizational learning and change.” Bengt Stymne, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm, Sweden
"This book belongs to the management literature, but as so few libraries have become learning organisations that it would be good if more managers read books like this one" Electronic Library
- Investigates learning-by-design in successful companies.
- Focuses on the choices organizations make about the design of learning mechanisms.
- Built around six detailed case studies taken from different industries and national settings.
- Provides a framework for improving the conditions for systematic and sustainable learning in organizations.
- Offers a clear process model for action and change.