Learning to Fly: Practical Knowledge Management from Leading and Learning Organizations, with free online content, 2nd Edition
PART I: OVERVIEW.
1. Setting the Context.
2. What is Knowledge Management?
3. The Holistic Model – It’s More Than the Sum of the Parts.
4. Getting the Environment Right.
5. Getting Started – Just Do It.
PART II: TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES.
6. Connecting Sharers with Learners – Using Self-Assessment.
7. Learning From Your Peers – Somebody Has Already Done It.
8. Learning Whilst Doing – Time to Reflect.
9. Learning After Doing – When it’s All Over.
10. Finding the Right People – If Only I Knew Who.
11. Networking and Communities of Practice.
12. Leveraging What We Have Learned – Capturing Knowledge.
PART III: TODAY AND TOMORROW.
13. Embedding it in the Organization – Preparing To Let Go.
14. Review of the Book – What Did We Set Out To Do?
Resources 2: One Page Resources.