- Edited by the original inventor of the technology.
- Includes contributions by the foremost experts in the field.
- The only book to cover these topics together.
Introduction (Simon Haykin).
1. On the Efficiency of Adaptive Algorithms (Berrnard Widrow and Max Kamenetsky).
2. Travelling-Wave Model of Long LMS Filters (Hans Butterweck).
3. Energy Conservation and the Learning Ability of LMS Adaptive Filters (Ali Sayed & Vitor H. Nascimento).
4. On the Robustness of LMS Filters (Babak Hassibi).
5. Dimension Analysis for Least-Mean-Square Algorithms (Iven M.Y. Mareels, et al.).
6. Control of LMS-Type Adaptive Filters (Eberhard Haensler and Gerhard Uwe Schmidt).
7. Affine Projection Algorithms (Steve Gay).
8. Proportionate Adaptation: New Paradigms in Adaptive Filters (Zhe Chen, et al.).
9. Steady-State Dynamic Weight Behavior in (N)LMS Adaptive Filters (A.A. (Louis) Beex and James R. Zeidler).
10. Error Whitening Wiener Filters: Theory and Algorithms (Jose Principe, et al.).