3. Thermal Performance and Water-Tightness.
7. Refrigerated Warehouses, Cold Stores and Chill Rooms.
8. Special Architectural Applications.
9. Principles of Structural Behaviour.
10. Load-Bearing Capacity.
11. Loads, Load and Material Factors and Design Procedure.
12. Additional Structural Considerations.
13. Mechanical Testing.
14. Examples of Calculation Procedures.
R M Lawson, The Steel Construction Institute, August 2001
* considerable growth in lightweight sandwich construction since the 80s, with development of superstores and business parks
* technical problems of insulation, condensation and fire spread require authoritative guide - nothing available to date
* brings together European expertise under editorship of structural steelwork expert