DescriptionFirst explaining the basic principles of liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry and then discussing the current applications and practical benefits of LC-MS, along with descriptions of the basic instrumentation, this title will prove to be the indispensable reference source for everyone wishing to use this increasingly important tandem technique.
* First book to concentrate on principles of LC-MS
* Explains principles of mass spectrometry and chromatography before moving on to LC-MS
* Describes instrumental aspects of LC-MS
* Discusses current applications of LC-MS and shows benefits of using this technique in practice
Abbreviations, Acronyms and Symbols.
About the Author.
Applications of High Performance Liquid Chromatography - Mass Spectrometry.
Responses to Self-Assessment Questions.
Glossary of Terms.
SI Units and Physical Constants.
- First book on LC-MS to concentrate on principles of LC-MS
- Explains principles of mass spectrometry and chromatography separately before moving on to LC-MS - readers won't need to refer to separate texts on LC and MS.
- Written in a style that aids comprehension for people studying alone
- Describes instrumental aspects of LC-MS - useful for students who don't have access to an instrument
- Discusses current applications of LC-MS - shows benefits of using this technique in practice.