DescriptionLocal Anaesthesia in Dentistry is a practical guide for both students and general practitioners to this essential area of clinical practice.
Highly illustrated in full colour throughout, the book provides clear and practical guidance to the administration of local anaesthesia. The book introduces the reader to the concept of nerve conduction and pain as well as providing an explanation of the anatomy of the trigeminal nerve. Further chapters cover such key areas of practice as regional anaesthesia, local anaesthesia in children, pharmacology, local and systemic complications, general practical aspects, the prevention of side effects and legal aspects.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Local Anaesthesia in Dentistry
Evidence-Based Dentistry: An Introduction (Paperback $84.99)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
2. Anatomy of the trigeminal nerve.
3. Pharmacology of local anaesthetics.
4. General practical aspects.
5. Regional anaesthesia in the upper jaw.
6. Regional anaesthesia in the lower jaw.
7. Supplemental techniques of regional anaesthesia.
8. Local anaesthesia in children.
9. Local complications.
10 Systemic complications.
11 Patients at risk.
12 Legal aspects
- Illustrated in full colour throughout
- Reflects European practice and legislation
- Provides guidance on clinical techniques for administering local anaesthesia
- Covers all relevant pharmacological information, including side-effects, complications, and drug interactions
- Clear, succinct and easy-to-follow guide to a complex and important area of clinical dental practice