1. Overview of MS and MALDI MS for polymer analysis.
2. Ionization Processes and Detection in MALDI-MS of Polymers.
3. Time-of-flight MS for polymer characterization.
4. Polymer analysis with Fourier Transform mass spectrometry.
5. Tandem MS and polymer ion dissociation.
6. Conventional MALDI sample preparation.
7. Solvent-free MALDI sample preparation.
8. MALDI MS for the quantitative determination of polymer molecular mass distribution.
9. New approaches to data reduction in MS.
10. MALDI MS/MS for polymer structure and composition analysis.
11. LC-MALDI MS for polymer characterization.
12. MALDI MS applications for industrial polymers.
"Overall, I highly recommend this book for any polymer scientist with access to MALDI-MS as it will aid in the better planning of experiments and interpretation of the results. This is definitely a book for beginning graduate students in the field and for MS facility managers who are constantly exposed to a wide variety of samples, with synthetic polymers being among them." (JACS, 2010)