MATHS QUEST 7 FOR NEW SOUTH WALES AUSTRALIAN CURRICULUM EDITION & EBOOKPLUS, Australian Curriculum Edition, Stage 4
Maths Quest 7 for NSW Australian Curriculum Edition and eBookPLUS has been written specifically to meet the requirements of the NSW Australian Curriculum. The Mathematics Syllabus focuses on students Working Mathematically in the strands of Fluency, Understanding, Reasoning, Problem-Solving and Communicating.
• Problem Solving chapters to provide students with opportunities to apply their knowledge out of the context of defined topics
• NAPLAN practice questions
• links to assessON – our innovative online tool that provides additional assessment resources for your mathematics course and enables online assessments FOR, AS and OF learning and automatic feedback
• links to SpyClass for MQ7, a captivating online comic-style game where students complete a range of missions
• Individual pathways: All exercises within the text are carefully graded so that students get to work at their own level. At the start of each exercise a guide to Individual pathways is provided. Individual Pathway Activities are available on the eBookPLUS to provide additional opportunities for students to engage with relevant mathematical concepts at their own level.
• A language section to provide students with opportunities to use mathematical language in context and to enhance their literacy skills
• A rich task/Investigation (Communication) to provide students with opportunities to explore and apply mathematical ideas beyond the level of skill
• Chapter Challenges to provide students with opportunities to think beyond the obvious and the concrete
• Puzzles to engage students and provide them with opportunities to learn through fun activities
Maths Quest 7 NSW Australian Curriculum Edition and eBookPLUS is a hard-copy student text accompanied by the eBookPLUS.
eBookPLUS resources include:
• Access from any digital device: PC/MAC/iPad/Android Tablet.
• Worksheets - Word documents designed for easy customisation and editing.
• Interactivities and games to reinforce and enhance student learning.
• eLessons - engaging video clips and supporting material.
• Weblinks to relevant support material on the internet.
• ProjectsPLUS - unique ICT-based projects that provide opportunities for students to demonstrate creativity, thinking skills and teamwork.
About eBookPLUS xiv
Chapter 1. Numeracy 2
Chapter 2. Positive Integers 30
Chapter 3. Indices and primes 82
Chapter 4. Rational numbers 112
Chapter 5. Geometry 166
Chapter 6. Decimals 224
Chapter 7. Percentages 272
Chapter 8. Algebra 314
Chapter 9. Measurement 366
Chapter 10. Statistics and Probability 440
Chapter 11. Problem solving I 482
Chapter 12. Positive and negative integers 510
Chapter 13. Linear equations 546
Chapter 14. Representing and interpreting data 590
Chapter 15. Coordinates and the Cartesian plane 648
Chapter 16. Transformations 684
Chapter 17. Views of 3D shapes 722
Chapter 18. Money 752
Chapter 19. Problem solving II 774