DescriptionHere's the book you need to prepare for the Developing Web Applications (70-305) and Developing Windows-based Applications (70-306) MCAD and MCSD exams. This Study Guide provides:
- In-depth coverage of official exam objectives
- Practical information on using Visual Basic .NET to develop Windows and Web applications
- Hands-on exercises designed to give you the skills needed to approach the exams with confidence
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Creating user services
- Creating and managing components and .NET assemblies
- Consuming and manipulating data
- Testing and debugging
- Configuring, deploying, supporting, and securing Windows-based and Web applications
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Part I: Visual Basic .NET Overview.
Chapter 1: A .NET Framework Overview.
Chapter 2: An Overview of Object-Oriented Programming.
Chapter 3: Handling Errors with Visual Basic .NET.
Chapter 4: ADO.NET.
Chapter 5: Other Data Sources.
Chapter 6: Working with Components.
Part II: Developing Windows Applications with Visual Basic .NET.
Chapter 7: Windows Forms.
Chapter 8: Working with Windows Controls.
Chapter 9: Windows Accessibility and Usability.
Chapter 10: Configuring and Securing Windows Applications.
Chapter 11: Testing, Debugging, and Optimizing Windows Applications.
Chapter 12: Deploying Windows Applications.
Part III: Developing Web Applications with Visual Basic .NET.
Chapter 13: Web Forms.
Chapter 14: Web Controls.
Chapter 15: Configuring and Securing Web Applications.
Chapter 16: Testing, Debugging, and Optimizing Web Applications.
Chapter 17: Deploying Web Applications.