MCSA / MCSE: Windows Server 2003 Environment Management and Maintenance Study Guide: Exam 70-290, 2nd Edition
- This exam (70290) is a core requirement for both the MCSA and MCSE
- Updated to cover the latest exam version, which includes questions on Windows Server 2003 R2 and Windows XP Professional SP2
- The CD-ROM features our exclusive WinSim simulation program plus a testing engine, hundreds of sample questions, a PDF of the book, and flashcards
Chapter 1. Installing, Licensing, and Updating Windows Server 2003.
Chapter 2. Configuring Windows Server 2003 Hardware.
Chapter 3. Managing Users, Groups, and Computers.
Chapter 4. Managing Disks.
Chapter 5. Accessing Files and Folders.
Chapter 6. Managing Web Services.
Chapter 7. Managing Printing.
Chapter 8. Administering Terminal Services.
Chapter 9. Optimizing Windows Server 2003.
Chapter 10. Performing System Recovery Functions.
- Updated for Windows Server 2003 R2, which is due out later this year.
- Enhanced troubleshooting coverage, additional real-world scenarios, and case studies will give students the edge they need.
- Sybex's cutting edge WinSim program will help students prepare for Microsoft's new simulation questions.
- Microsoft certification is still strong: 2.7 millions certifications granted! Over 6,200 testing centers worldwide, with exams given in 12 languages!
- Packed with additional study tools--hundreds of challenging review questions and electronic flashcards help reinforce key topics.
|Corrected Flash Cards for Palm OS|
The CD has the wrong files for the Palm. Download corrected flash card files here.
|Incorrect files on CD-R: Palm OS Flash Cards|
Go to the Resources & Downloads page to download corrected Flash Cards usable with the Palm OS.