MCSA / MCSE: Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure, Implementation, Management and Maintenance Study Guide: Exam 70-291
DescriptionHere's the book you need to prepare for Exam 70-291, Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure. This Study Guide provides:
- In-depth coverage of every exam objective
- Practical information on managing and maintaining a Windows Server 2003 environment
- Hundreds of challenging practice questions, in the book and on the CD
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a test engine, electronic flashcards, and simulation software
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Implementing, managing, and maintaining IP addressing
- Implementing, managing, and maintaining name resolution
- Implementing, managing, and maintaining network security
- Implementing, managing, and maintaining routing and remote access
- Maintaining a network infrastructure
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Chapter 1: Understanding Windows Server 2003 Networking.
Chapter 2: Installing and Configuring TCP/IP.
Chapter 3: Administering Security Policy.
Chapter 4: Managing IP Security.
Chapter 5: Managing the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
Chapter 6: Installing and Managing Domain Name Service (DNS).
Chapter 7: Managing Remote Access Services.
Chapter 8: Managing User Access to Remote Access Services.
Chapter 9: Managing IP Routing.