MCSA / MCSE: Windows Server 2003 Network Security Administration Study Guide: Exam 70-299
DescriptionHere's the book you need to prepare for the Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network exam (70-299). This Study Guide was developed to meet the exacting requirements of today's certification candidates. In addition to the consistent and accessible instructional approach that earned Sybex the "Best Study Guide" designation in the 2003 CertCities Readers Choice Awards, this book provides:
- Clear and concise information on administering a secure Windows Server 2003 network
- Practical examples and insights drawn from real-world experience
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine and electronic flashcards for your Palm
You'll also find authoritative coverage of key exam topics, including:
- Implementing, Managing, and Troubleshooting Security Policies
- Implementing, Managing, and Troubleshooting Patch Management Infrastructure
- Implementing, Managing, and Troubleshooting Security for Network Communications
- Planning, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Authentication, Authorization, and PKI
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Chapter 1 Configuring, Deploying, and Troubleshooting Security Templates.
Chapter 2 Configuring Security Based on Computer Roles.
Chapter 3 Installing, Managing, & Troubleshooting Hotfixes & Service Packs.
Chapter 4 Configuring IPSec and SMB Signing.
Chapter 5 Implementing Security for Wireless Networks.
Chapter 6 Deploying, Managing, and Configuring SSL Certificates.
Chapter 7 Configuring, Managing, and Troubleshooting Authentication.
Chapter 8 Configuring and Troubleshooting Virtual Private Network Protocols.
Chapter 9 Installing, Configuring, and Managing Certificate Authorities.
Chapter 10 Managing Client-Computer and Server Certificates and EFS.
Chapter 11 Configuring & Managing Groups, Permissions, Rights, & Auditing.
Appendix A Responding to Security Incidents.
On page 42, the answer to question 13 lists the wrong letter-answer. It lists "C", and should be "A". The correct answer should read: "A. This node includes many options that you can select to strengthen security on you network."
|Jan. 18th, 2006|