DescriptionHere's the book you need to prepare for Exams 70-292 and 70-296. This Study Guide provides:
- In-depth coverage of every exam objective
- Practical information on planning, implementing, and maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Environment
- Hundreds of challenging practice questions
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a test engine, electronic flashcards, and simulation software
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives:
Exam 70-292: Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment for an MCSA Certified on Windows 2000
- Managing users, computers, and groups
- Managing and maintaining access to resources
- Managing and maintaining a server environment
- Managing and implementing disaster recovery
- Implementing, managing, and maintaining name resolution
- Implementing, managing, and maintaining network security
Exam 70-296: Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment for an MCSE Certified on Windows 2000
- Planning and implementing server roles and server security
- Planning, implementing, and maintaining a network infrastructure
- Planning, implementing, and maintaining server availability
- Planning and maintaining network security
- Planning, implementing, and maintaining security infrastructure
- Planning and implementing an active directory infrastructure
- Managing and maintaining an active directory infrastructure
- Planning and implementing user, computer, and group strategies
- Planning and implementing group policy
- Managing and maintaining group policy
Note:CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Part I: MCSA Upgrade Exam.
Chapter 1: Installing, Licensing, and Updating Windows Server 2003.
Chapter 2: Managing Users, Groups, and Computers.
Chapter 3: System Recovery and Web Services.
Chapter 4: Managing Windows Server 2003 Remotely.
Chapter 5: Installing and Managing Domain Name Service (DNS).
Chapter 6: Administering Security Policy.
Part II: MCSE Upgrade Exam.
Chapter 7: Planning and Implementing Server Roles.
Chapter 8: Planning the Domain Name Service (DNS).
Chapter 9: Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining Server Availability.
Chapter 10: Planning Network Security.
Chapter 11: Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining Certificate Services.
Chapter 12: Planning and Implementing Domains, Trees, and Forests.
Chapter 13: Managing and Maintaining the Active Directory.
Chapter 14: Planning, Implementing, and Managing Group Policy.