DescriptionHere's the book you need to prepare for Exam 70-221, Designing a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure:
- Comprehensive and in-depth coverage of every exam objective
- Practical information on designing a Windows 2000 network infrastructure
- Hundreds of challenging review questions on the CD and in the book
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine and electronic flashcards
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Analyzing business requirements
- Analyzing technical requirements
- Designing for Internet connectivity
- Designing a wide area network infrastructure
- Designing a management and implementation strategy
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Chapter 1: Analyzing Business Models and Strategies.
Chapter 2: Analyzing Organizational and IT Management Structure.
Chapter 3: Evaluating the Technical Environment.
Chapter 4: Anticipating the Impact of Infrastructure Design.
Chapter 5: Analyzing Client Access Requirements.
Chapter 6: Analyzing the Current Disaster Recovery Strategy.
Chapter 7: Designing a Management and Implementation Strategy for Windows 2000 Networks.
Chapter 8: Designing TCP/IP into Your Network.
Chapter 9: Building a Multi-Protocol Strategy.
Chapter 10: Designing a DHCP Solution.
Chapter 11: Planning a DNS Implementation.
Chapter 12: Designing a WINS Implementation.
Chapter 13: Building a Distributed File System Strategy.
Chapter 14: Designing for Internet Connectivity.
Chapter 15: Designing a Remote Access Solution.
Chapter 16: Planning a Routing and Remote Access Implementation.
Chapter 17: Planning a Virtual Private Network (VPN) Implementation.
Download a .zip file with the images referenced in the book.
To uncompress the file, Windows users can use Windows built-in ZIP utilities or a 3rd party utility like WinZip or WinRAR. Macintosh users can simply double-click the downloaded file to extract using the built-in archive utility.