DescriptionHere's the book you need to prepare for Exam 70-227, Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000, Enterprise Edition:
- In-depth coverage of every exam objective--all the information you need to know
- Practical information on installing and administering ISA Server
- Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and on the CD
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine and electronic flashcards
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Installing ISA Server
- Configuring and troubleshooting ISA Server services
- Configuring, managing, and troubleshooting policies and rules
- Deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting the client computer
- Monitoring, managing, and analyzing ISA Server use
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Chapter 1: Introduction to ISA Server.
Chapter 2: ISA Server 2000 Installation.
Chapter 3: Basic ISA ConÞguration.
Chapter 4: ISA Server and RRAS Integration.
Chapter 5: ConÞguring ISA Server for the Enterprise.
Chapter 6: Client Access.
Chapter 7: Performance Tuning and Optimization of ISA Server.
Chapter 8: Troubleshooting ISA Server.
Zip file containing all graphics files for MCSE: ISA Server 2000 Administration Study Guide.
To uncompress the file, Windows users can use Windows built-in ZIP utilities or a 3rd party utility like WinZip or WinRAR. Macintosh users can simply double-click the downloaded file to extract using the built-in archive utility.
Question 6 should be choice A . IPSec not B. L2TP
Question 2 change Answer C.to read You need to change the IP Address to 10.1.1.15.
Answer 2. last sentence should read Changing the address to 10.1.1.15 should fix the problem.
Question 1 - wrong server captions (isa=dhcp):
Question 18 - Last line should read What is the minimal amount of client or clients needed and how will you install it/them? not What client or clients will you use and how will you install it/them?
Reporting, last line first paragraph should read -there are no default report Jobs created.
Answers to Ques. 20 - Should be A, B, and E
Answers for Ques. 19 should be A, C, and E