MCSE Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Planning Implementation, and Maintenance Study Guide: Exam 70-294
DescriptionHere's the book you need to prepare for Exam 70-294, Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure. This Study Guide provides:
- In-depth coverage of every exam objective
- Practical information on planning, implementing, and maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Active Directory infrastructure
- Hundreds of challenging practice questions
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a test engine, electronic flashcards, and simulation software
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Planning and implementing an active directory infrastructure
- Managing and maintaining an active directory infrastructure
- Planning and implementing user, computer, and group strategies
- Planning and implementing group policy
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Chapter 1: Overview of the Active Directory.
Chapter 2: Planning and Installing the Active Directory.
Chapter 3: Installing and Managing Trees and Forests.
Chapter 4: Configuring Sites and Managing Replication.
Chapter 5: Administering the Active Directory.
Chapter 6: Planning Security for Active Directory.
Chapter 7: Active Directory Optimization and Reliability.
Chapter 8: Planning, Implementing, and Managing Group Policy.
Chapter 9: Software Deployment through Group Policy.
Update Table 265. Remove the following rows: see detailed description
Page 106,107, 108
Exercise 3.2 Creating a New Domain Tree in the Forest-Step #3 in Exercise 3.2 should instruct you to choose the option of "Domain Tree in an ExistingForest".
Win Sim 2003 2nd sentence "Win Sim 2003 provides both audio/video files..." should read "Win Sim 2003 provides video files..."