MCSE Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure Planning and Maintenance Study Guide: Exam 70-293, 2nd Edition
- This exam (70293) is an MCSE core requirement and an MCSA elective
- Now updated for the new version of the exam covering Windows Server 2003 R2 and revised with enhanced troubleshooting guidance and new case studies
- The CD-ROM includes the cutting-edge WinSim simulation program, hundreds of sample questions, the entire book in PDF format, and flashcards
- Over 2.7 Microsoft certifications have been awarded to date
Chapter 1: Planning a Network Infrastructure: A Technology Primer.
Chapter 2: Planning a TCP/IP Network Infrastructure.
Chapter 3: Planning a Network Connectivity Strategy.
Chapter 4: Planning a DNS Strategy.
Chapter 5: Planning a WINS Strategy.
Chapter 6: Planning Secure Network Access.
Chapter 7: Planning Server-Level Security.
Chapter 8: Planning Certificate Services.
Chapter 9: Planning High Availability Services.
Chapter 10: Planning Network Monitoring, Remote Admin., and Recovery.
- Updated for Windows Server 2003 R2, which is due out later this year.
- Enhanced troubleshooting coverage, additional real-world scenarios, and case studies will give students the edge they need.
- Sybex's cutting edge WinSim program will help students prepare for Microsoft's new simulation questions.
- Packed with additional study tools--hundreds of challenging review questions and electronic flashcards help reinforce key topics.