MCSE Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure Planning and Maintenance Study Guide: Exam 70-293
DescriptionHere's the book you need to prepare for Exam 70-293, Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure. This Study Guide provides:
- In-depth coverage of every exam objective
- Practical information on planning, implementing and maintaining a Windows Server 2003 network infrastructure
- Hundreds of challenging practice questions
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a test engine, electronic flashcards, and simulation software
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Planning and implementing server roles and server security
- Planning, implementing, and maintaining a network infrastructure
- Planning, implementing, and maintaining routing and remote access
- Planning, implementing, and maintaining server availability
- Planning and maintaining network security
- Planning, implementing, and maintaining security infrastructure
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Chapter 1: Planning a Network Infrastructure: A Technology Primer.
Chapter 2: Planning a TCP/IP Network Infrastructure.
Chapter 3: Planning a Network Connectivity Strategy.
Chapter 4: Planning a DNS Strategy.
Chapter 5: Planning a WINS Strategy.
Chapter 6: Planning Secure Network Access.
Chapter 7: Planning Server-Level Security.
Chapter 8: Planning Certificate Services.
Chapter 9: Planning High Availability Services.
Chapter 10: Planning Network Monitoring, Remote Administration, and Recovery.
Win Sim 2003 2nd sentence "Win Sim 2003 provides both audio/video files..." should read "Win Sim 2003 provides video files..."