Make Your Business Survive and Thrive!: 100+ Proven Marketing Methods to Help You Beat the Odds and Build a Successful Small or Home-Based Enterprise
DescriptionIf you’re an entrepreneur, or you’re just thinking of starting a business, start with this smart, practical guide to small business success. It shows you how to maintain healthy growth and profits—no matter what kind of business you own—and helps you get the most out of your limited resources. Grow your business and get on the fast track to success.
1. Introduction: Understanding the Challenges of Entrepreneurship.
2. Grow with a Unique Idea: Defining Your Venture.
3. Grow with Effective Organization and the Right Tools: Time Is Money!
4. Grow with Planning: You Need to Know How and Where Your Business I s Growing.
5. Grow with Financing and Money Management.
6. Grow with ""A Little Help from Your Friends"": The Best People to Help Your Business Succeed.
7. Grow with Innovative and Low-Cost Marketing Methods: Original and Fun Ways to Promote Your Business.
8. Grow through the Media and Your Contacts: Leveraging Positive Press Coverage for Your Business.
9. Grow with Effective Advertising Tactics: Getting the Best Ad for Your Money.
10. Grow with Smart Customer Relationship Management.
11. Grow with the Internet (It's Still the Wild, Wild Web): You Can Survive and Thrive Online.
12. Grow with Spin-Offs and New Product or Service Developments: How Many Ways to Diversify?
13. Grow into the Future: How far and Which Way Do You Want to Go?
14. Ongoing Growth: Additional Practical Tips for maintaining and Sustaining Your Business.
About the Author.
About the Foreword Author.