Created especially for the Australian customer!
Get ready for life after work with this practical guide
Perhaps your retirement dream is to travel the world, go back to study or turn your hobby into a business. Whatever it is, Making the Most of Retirement For Dummies helps you plan for this exciting new phase in your life and create your own strategy for a fulfilling and active retirement -- while also making sure that you're financially secure.
- Get ready for the next 20 or 30 years -- from deciding when to retire to working out what's important to you
- Account for the future -- from understanding superannuation to government pensions, and wills and estate planning
- Live well in retirement -- from staying fit and healthy to determining where you want to live
- Make the most of your time in retirement -- from travelling to studying, volunteering and cultivating a hobby
- Nurture your relationships -- from negotiating the housework to staying connected with friends and family