1. Equipment for the Horse and Rider.
2. Walking the Course.
3. Riding Cross Country Safely and Efficiently.
4. Training for Cross Country in the Arena.
5. Horse Fitness.
6. Horse Management.
7. Horse Types.
8. Summing Up.
9. How It All Started.
* Covers the preparation and training required to achieve the "optimum time". Stuart Tinney has been able to do this at the pinnacle of eventing, i.e. the Sydney Olympic Games.
* Appeals to a wide range of equestrian people.
* Authoritative. Stuart Tinney competes at top level advanced events.