Managing Aggressive Behaviour in Care Settings: Understanding and Applying Low Arousal Approaches
1. Understanding Violence and Aggression in Care Settings.
2. The Development of a Low Arousal Approach.
3. Developing a Core Training Course.
4. Managing Aggressive Behaviour in Services for People with an Intellectual Disability.
5. Managing Aggressive Behaviour in Individuals with Autistic Spectrum Disorders.
6. Applying Low Arousal Approaches to Children and Adolescents in Residential Care Services.
7. Developing Alternatives to Coercive BehaviourManagement Approaches in Psychiatric Settings.
8. Low Arousal Approaches in Care Environments for Older Adults.
9. Evaluating the Outcomes of CrisisManagement Training.
10. Emerging Themes.