DescriptionManaging Corporate Social Responsibility offers a strategic, communication-centred approach to integrating CSR into organizations. Drawing from a variety of disciplines and written in a highly accessible style, the book guides readers in a focused progression providing the key points they need to successfully navigate the benefits and implications of managing CSR.
- Chapters are organized around a process model for CSR that outlines steps for researching, developing, implementing, and evaluating CSR initiatives
- Emphasizes stakeholder engagement as a foundation throughout the CSR Process Model
- Discusses ways to maximize the use of social media and traditional media throughout the process
- Offers international examples drawn from a variety of industries including: The Forest Stewardship Council, Starbucks Coffee, and IKEA.
- Draws upon theories grounded in various disciplines, including public relations, marketing, media, communication, and business
Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Managing Corporate Social Responsibility: A Communication Approach
The Handbook of Communication and Corporate Social Responsibility (Hardcover $228.95)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
1 Conceptualizing Corporate Social Responsibility 1
2 Strategic CSR 29
3 CSR Scanning and Monitoring 51
4 Formative Research 63
5 Create the CSR Initiative 89
6 Communicate the CSR Initiative 109
7 Evaluation and Feedback 137
8 CSR Issues 153