Managing Stage 1: The Normal Foot.
Managing Stage 2: The High Risk Foot.
Managing Stage 3: The Ulcerated Foot.
Managing Stage 4: The Cellulitic Foot.
Managing Stage 5: The Necrotic Foot.
Managing Stage 6: The Major Amputation.
Appendix: Problems of Differential Diagnosis
- Chapter on amputation has been expanded as has the overall surgical focus
- Metabolic control and all other aspects of management have also been extensively updated
- New introductory chapter which describes the assessment of the diabetic foot, incorporating an illustrated section on differential diagnosis
- Content aids the implementation of the NICE guidelines and the ‘National Service Framework for Diabetes'
- Pocket version of the award-winning A Practical Manual of Diabetic Footcare