Chapter 2: Horn Formation and Growth.
Chapter 3: Nutrition and Claw Health.
Chapter 4: Biomechanics of Weight (Load) Bearing and Claw Trimming.
Chapter 5: Laminitis.
Chapter 6: Pain Management.
Chapter 7: Upper Leg Lameness.
Chapter 8: Infectious Claw Disease.
Chatper 9: Cattle Behavior, Cow-Friendly Facilities and Proper Handling.
Chapter 10: Footbaths for the Management of Infectious Skin Disorders of the Foot and Hoof Knife Sharpening.
- Up to date information on common lameness conditions of cattle
- Emphasizes the practical aspect of functional and corrective trimming
- Covers the anatomy and pathology of the bovine foot
- Illustrations of anatomical features
- Detailed photographs of lesions