Chapter 2: Collected and traded species.
Chapter 3: Ecological remarks.
Chapter 4: Reproductive biology and mating behavior.
Chapter 5: Larval development.
Chapter 6: Broodstock maintenance in captivity.
Chapter 7: Larval culture.
Chapter 8: Juvenile culture.
Chapter 9: Other marine ornamental decapod species with culture potential.
Chapter 10: Future improvements on marine ornamental shrimp culture.
Chapter 11: Conservation issues.
Chapter 12: Conclusions.
- Author is well known and respected internationally for research work in this area
- The culture and trade of ornamental aquatic species is a multi-billion dollar industry
- Marine ornamental shrimp are amongst the most heavily traded species in the aquarium industry
- Covers important conservation issues relating to capture of wild specimens
- Covers farming / culture in detail, an industry which is rapidly increasing in size