Marketing the Professional Services Firm: Applying the Principles and the Science of Marketing to the Professions
About the Author.
Introduction: Setting the scene.
Part I: STRATEGIC ISSUES.
1. Growth strategies.
2. Gaining market perspective.
3. Client segmentation.
4. Creating and managing a professional services brand.
5. Competitive strategy.
6. Handling international operations and cultural differences.
Part II: MAKING MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT WORK.
7. The organisation and management of marketing in professional services firms.
8. Personal business generation.
9. Creating or relaunching services.
10. Communicating with markets.
11. Client service.
12. Marketing and human capital.
Part III: THE MARKETER’S TOOL KIT.
""...An invaluable read..."" (The Marketer (CIM), Feb 06)