A pronounced improvement on the already highly regarded Maths Quest Australian Curriculum series, our latest resources for Australian Curriculum Mathematics have been updated based on in-depth research and feedback from practising teachers.
• Improvements made throughout the series based on in-depth research and feedback from practising mathematics teachers.
• Worked solutions available to students and teachers for every problem solving and reasoning question.
• An enhanced emphasis on both problem solving & reasoning, creating greater understanding of both mathematical concepts and skills.
• Assessment material incorporating the Australian Curriculum Achievement Standards.
• Improvements to student engagement, with enhanced Individual Pathway activities, new interactivities and new videos telling the Story of Mathematics.
• Teacher support: eGuidePLUS provides online access to the student textbook, teacher notes on each lesson, a range of activities to engage students and end of top assessment items.
• Newly designed CAS calculator companions containing instructions & worked examples for both the Ti-Nspire & Casio Classpad.
Maths Quest 7 Australian Curriculum 2E eBookPLUS is a digital-only version of the textbook that provides access to all the course content. It also includes a wealth of multimedia resources accessed through our JacarandaPLUS website (http://www.jacplus.com.au/).
> eBookPLUS resources include:
• Access from any digital device PC/MAC/iPad/Android Tablet.
• Worksheets - Word documents designed for easy customisation and editing.
• Interactivities and games to reinforce and enhance student learning.
• eLessons - engaging video clips and supporting material.
• Weblinks to relevant support material on the internet.
• ProjectsPLUS - unique ICT-based projects that provide opportunities for students to demonstrate creativity, thinking skills and teamwork.
• eBookPLUS resources are cost effective, ranging in price from $25.95 - $53.95 depending on your subject area.
1 Numeracy 1
2 Positive integers
3 Indices and primes
4 Rational numbers
11 Numeracy 2
12 Positive and negative integers
13 Linear equations
14 Representing and interpreting data
15 Coordinates and the Cartesian place
17 Views of 3-D shapes
19 Numeracy 3