A pronounced improvement on the already highly regarded Maths Quest Australian Curriculum series, our latest resources for Australian Curriculum Mathematics have been updated based on in-depth research and feedback from practising teachers.
• Improvements made throughout the series based on in-depth research and feedback from practising teachers of mathematics.
• Worked solutions available to students and teachers for every problem solving and reasoning question.
• An enhanced emphasis on both problem solving & reasoning, creating greater understanding of both mathematical concepts and skills.
• Assessment material incorporating the Australian Curriculum Achievement Standards.
• Improvements to student engagement, with enhanced Individual Pathway activities, new interactivities and new videos telling the Story of Mathematics.
• Teacher support: eGuidePLUS provides online access to the student textbook, teacher notes on each lesson, a range of activities to engage students and end of top assessment items.
• Newly designed CAS calculator companions containing instructions & worked examples for both the Ti-Nspire & Casio Classpad.
Maths Quest 8 Australian Curriculum 2E and eBookPLUS is a hard-copy student text accompanied by eBookPLUS.
> eBookPLUS resources include:
• Access from any digital device PC/MAC/iPad/Android Tablet.
• Worksheets - Word documents designed for easy customisation and editing.
• Interactivities and games to reinforce and enhance student learning.
• eLessons - engaging video clips and supporting material.
• Weblinks to relevant support material on the internet.
• ProjectsPLUS - unique ICT-based projects that provide opportunities for students to demonstrate creativity, thinking skills and teamwork.
1 Numeracy 1
3 Index laws
4 Real numbers
5 Ratios and rates
6 Application of percentages
9 Numeracy 2
11 Linear equations
12 Representing and interpreting data
14 Coordinates and linear graphs
15 Pythagoras’ theorem
16 Numeracy 3