Maths Quest 8 for New South Wales Australian Curriculum Edition eGuidePLUS (Online Purchase)
Maths Quest 8 New South Wales Australian Curriculum edition has been written specifically to meet the requirements of the NSW Australian Curriculum. The Stage 4 Mathematics Syllabus focuses on students Working Mathematically in the strands of Fluency, Understanding, Reasoning, Problem-Solving and Communicating.
This title features eGuidePLUS: an electronic version of the textbook and a complementary set of targeted digital resources. These flexible and engaging ICT activities are available to you online at the JacarandaPLUS website (www.jacplus.com.au).
Your eGuidePLUS resources include:
• The entire textbook in HTML and PDF format
• Chapter tests with fully worked solutions and marking guides in Word format for easy customisation and editing
• Answers to Individual Pathway activities
• Fully worked solutions to all student WorkSHEETS
• SkillSHEETS for remediation and recall
• Chapter summaries and Concept maps in Word format
• A work program that matches the text to the Syllabus and indicates when it is best to link to digital products such as assessON and Spy Class.
• A curriculum grid that matches the Syllabus to the text
• ProjectsPLUS - unique ICT-based projects that provide opportunities for students to demonstrate creativity, thinking skills and teamwork
• Interactivities to provide hands-on experience and instant feedback on many new and revisited concepts – each accompanied by a relevant worksheet
• eLessons to bring Mathematics to life
What is onlinepurchase?
Onlinepurchase is a Jacaranda digital only product.
Following payment you will receive a registration code via email.
Go to www.jacplus.com.au to register your code and access your digital resource.
About eBookPLUS xii
Chapter 1 - Numeracy 2
Chapter 2 - Integers 32
Chapter 3 - Index laws 56
Chapter 4 - Real numbers 86
Chapter 5 - Ratios and rates 128
Chapter 6 - Application of percentages 168
Chapter 7 - Congruence 198
Chapter 8 - Algebra 232
Chapter 9 - Problem solving I 278
Chapter 10 - Measurement 304
Chapter 11 - Linear equations 364
Chapter 12 - Representing and
Chapter 13 - Probability 468
Chapter 14 - Coordinates
Chapter 15 - Pythagoras’ theorem 568
Chapter 16 - Problem solving II 602