List of contributors.
Introduction: Tony Stone and Martin Davies.
1. Simulation and Psychological Concepts: Gary Fuller.
2. How to Think about Thinking: Jane Heal.
3. Simulation Without Introspection of Interference from Me to You: Robert M. Gordon.
4. Theories of the Mind in Collision: Plausibility and Authority: Norman H. Freeman.
5. Second Thoughts on Simulation: Stephen Stich and Shaun Nichols.
6. A Theory of the Child's Theory of Mind: Jerry A. Foder.
7. Knowledge and Ability in"Theory of Mind": One-eyed Overview of a Debate: Alan M. Leslie and Tim P. German.
8. Imagination and Simulation: Aesthetics Meets Cognitive Science: Gregory Currie.
9. Imagining and Pretending: Paul L. Harris.
10. Empathy, Mind, and Morals: Alvin I. Goldman.
11. Self-knowledge, Error and Disorder: Derek Bolton.
12. Game Theory and Knowledge by Simulation: Adam Morton.
13. Simulative Reasoning, Common-sense Psychology, and Artificial Intelligence: John A. Barnden.