Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Metal-Polymer Nanocomposites
A Practical Guide to Understanding the NMR of Polymers (Hardcover $176.00)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
1. Physical and chemical properties of nanosized metal particles (C.N.R. Rao, et al.).
2. Metal containing polymers: cryochemical synthesis, structure and physico-chemical properties (L.I. Trakhtenberg and G.N. Gerasimov).
3. Controlled pyrolysis of metal-containing precursors as a way for synthesis of metallopolymer nanocomposites (A.D. Pomogailo, et al.).
4. Nanostructured polymeric nanoreactors for metal nanoparticle formation (L.M. Bronstein).
5. Metal-polymer nanocomposite synthesis: Novel Ex Situ and In Situ approaches (G. Carotenuto, et al.).
6. Plamon absorption of embedded nanoparticles (A. Heilmann).
7. Magnetooptic of granular materials and new optical methods of magnetic nanoparticles and nanostructures imaging (V. Belotelov, et al.).
8. Optical extinction of metal nanoparticles synthesized in polymer by ion implantation (A.L. Stepanov).
9. Optically anisotropic metal-polymer nanocomposites (W. Caseri).
"…the book was very informative and comprehensible even by the novice readers. The editors are to commended for their diligence in producing this excellent book." (Materials and Manufacturing Processes, January 2006)
"This book is a necessary resource for researchers working in the fields of metal nanoparticles and metal-polymer nanocomposites." (Journal of Metals Online, September 6, 2005)
"…a fascinating, very useful, and timely reference text loaded with practical information designed to advance the state of the art…" (IEEE Electrical Insulation Magazine, November/December 2005)
“…provides the first guide solely devoted to the unique properties…of nanoscience…offers a truly multidisciplinary approach, making the text accessible to readers…thorough…” (FIZ Karlruhe/ Apollit, November 2005)
"References are numerous and on the whole, extensive…This title is recommended for special or academic libraries at the post-graduate level." (E-STREAMS, March 2005)
"For workers newly entering the field, this book should point them at known methods and materials properties, in an efficient manner." (Polymer News)