Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Methods for Environmental Trace Analysis
Bioavailability, Bioaccessibility and Mobility of Environmental Contaminants (Hardcover $239.00)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Acronyms, Abbreviations and Symbols.
About the Author.
Basic Laboratory Skills.
Investigative Approach for Sample Preparation.
Storage of Samples.
SAMPLE PREPARATION OF INORGANIC ANALYSIS.
Liquids – Natural and Waste Waters.
SAMPLE PREPARATION FOR ORGANIC ANALYSIS.
Pre-Concentration Using Solvent Evaporation.
Instrumental Techniques for Trace Analysis.
Recording of Information in the Laboratory and Selected Resources.
Responses to Self-Assessment Questions.
Glossary of Terms.
SI Units and Physical Constants.
“…covers one of the most neglected areas in environmental trace analysis…very detailed, highly illustrated, and easy to read” (International Journal of Environmental Analytical Chemistry 2004)
- Detailed experimental information will be provided in an easy to follow style with illustrations
- Flow-diagrams will augment the experimental information
- Specific sample preparation approaches necessary to analyse a particular sample type
- Discussion of selected literature will highlight the most appropriate methods and the likely results obtained
- As an AnTS title, it will also contain supplementary information such as glossary, bibliograpy