1. Introduction to Microprocessors.
2. Microcomputer Architecture.
3. Microprocessor Memory Organization.
4. Microprocessor Input/Output.
5. Microprocessor Programming Concepts.
6. Assembly Language Programming with the 68000.
7. 68000 Hardware and Interfacing.
8. Assembly Language Programming with the 68020.
9. 68020 Hardware and Interfacing.
10. Assembly Language Programming with the Pentium: Part 1.
11. Assembly Language Programming with the Pentium: Part 2.
12. Pentium Hardware and Interfacing.
Appendix A. Answers to Selected Problems.
Appendix B. Glossary.
Appendix C. Motorola 68000 and Support Chips.
Appendix D. 68000 Execution Times.
Appendix E. 68000 / Selected 68020 Instruction Set.
Appendix F. Pentium Instruction Format and Timing.
Appendix G. Pentium Instruction Set in Real Mode (Selected).
Appendix H. Pentium Pinout and Pin Descriptions.
- This will be the only book covering basic microcomputer interfacing and I/O techniques with simple I/O devices such as LEDs, switches and A/D converters, hexadecimal keyboard and seven-segment displays.
- Inclusion of both Intel and Motorola microprocessors in a very simplified manner along with lots of examples make this book highly suitable for adoption
- This book is comprehensive and covers all major areas of assembly language programming with microprocessors.