1. Getting Excel Data into Access.
2. Analyzing Excel Data with Access Queries.
3. Sprucing Up Excel Data with Access Reports.
4. Using Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts in Access.
5. Getting Access Data into Excel.
6. Leveraging Macros in Excel and Access.
7. VBA Fundamentals.
8. Using VBA to Move Data Between Excel and Access.
9. Exploring Excel and Access Automation.
10. Integrating Excel and Access with XML.
11. Integrating with Office Applications.
- Easily move data between Excel and Access
- Store Excel data in a structured relational database
- Use Excel functions in Access
- Use Excel pivottables with Access Data
- Report Access Data using Excel’s presentation layer
- Retrieve Data using ADO and SQL
- Automate redundant processes using VBA to save time and increase productivity
- Integrate Excel and Access data into other Office applications