- Shows step-by-step how to complete a customized security improvement plan, including analyzing needs, justifying budgets, and selecting technology, while dramatically reducing time and cost
- Includes worksheets at every stage for creating a comprehensive security plan meaningful to management and technical staff
- Uses practical risk management techniques to intelligently assess and manage the network security risks facing your organization
- Presents the material in a witty and lively style, backed up by solid business planning methods
- Companion Web site provides all worksheets and the security planning template
Chapter 1. Setting the Stage for Successful Security Planning.
Chapter 2. A Security Plan That Works.
Chapter 3. Using the Security Plan Worksheets: The Fundamentals.
Chapter 4. Using the Security Plan Worksheets: The Remaining Core and Wrap-up Elements.
Chapter 5. Strategic Security Planning with PKI.
Chapter 6. Ahead of the Hacker: Best Practices and a View of the Future.
For Further Reading.