Retrieving Files from the Wiley FTP and Internet Sites.
1. Performance Evaluation in Telecommunications.
2. Probability and Random Processes Review.
3. Application of Birth and Death Processes to Queueing Theory.
4. Networks of Queues: Product Form Solution.
5. Markov Chains: Application to Multiplexing and Access.
6. The M/G/1 Queue: Imbedded Markov Chains.
7. Fluid Flow Analysis.
8. The Matrix Geometric Techniques.
9. Monte Carlo Simulation.
"This very well-written book is a good mixture of classic and advanced material…I believe that it will become the standard reference." (Computing Reviews.com, August 13, 2004)