- The main subjects in this book relate to software development using cutting-edge technologies for real-world industrial automation applications
- A hands-on approach to applying a wide variety of emerging technologies to modern industrial practice problems
- Explains key concepts through clear examples, ranging from simple to more complex problem domains, and all based on real-world industrial problems
- A useful reference book for practicing engineers as well as an updated resource book for researchers
Part I. Design Principles of Modern Industrial Automation Systems.
2. Virtual Instrumentation.
3. Component-Based Measurement Systems.
4. Object-Oriented Software Engineering.
5. Graphical User Interface Design.
6. Database Management.
7. Software Testing.
Part II. Real-World Applications.
9. An Object-Oriented Reconfigurable Software.
10. Flexible Measurement Point Management.
11. A Blending System Using Multithreaded Programming.
12. A Flexible Automatic Test System for Rotating Turbine Machinery.
13. An Internet-Based Online Real-Time Condition Monitoring System.