Molecular Nutrition & Food Research is a primary research journal devoted to health, safety and all aspects of molecular nutrition such as nutritional biochemistry, nutrigenomics and metabolomics aiming to link the information arising from related disciplines:
- Bioactivity - Nutritional and medical effects of food constituents including bioavailability and kinetics.
- Immunology - Understanding the interactions of food and the immune system.
- Microbiology - Food spoilage, food pathogens, chemical and physical approaches of fermented foods and novel microbial processes.
- Chemistry - Isolation and analysis of bioactive food ingredients while considering environmental aspects.
Your Benefits as a Reader
- Short Publications Times
- First class international editors
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
- investigates the correlation between nutrition and health
- focuses on safety aspects of food constituents
- reveals food functionality at the molecular level
Highlighted topics in 2016/2017
- Nutrition and cancer
- Gut Microbiota and nutrition
- Whole grains and health
ISI Impact Factor: 4.323*
* Thomson Reuters Citation Report 2017
ISSN: 1613-4125 (print), 1613-4133 (online)
Volume 61. 12 Issues in 2017.
How to cite: To make sure that references to this journal are correctly recorded and resolved (for example in CrossRef or ISI Web of Science), please use the following abbreviated title in any citations: "Mol. Nutr. Food Res." (punctuation may vary according to the style of the citing journal).