Table of contents
Part One. From the Aesthetic to the Moral Sphere.
1. Autobiographies and Biographies: the Construction of Women's Identity.
2. Communicative Rationality: Between Spheres of Validity.
3. Feminism as an Illocutionary Model.
4. Autonomy and Authenticity as Textures of the Moral Subject.
5. Narrative Cultural Interweavings: Between Facts and Fiction.
Part Two. From the Moral to the Political Sphere.
6. Justice and Solidarity: Women in the Public Sphere.
7. The Moral Foundation of Recognition: A Critical Revision of Three Models.
8. Feminist Models of Recognition: Problems of Multiculturalism.