2. Multivariate Distributions.
3. Inference for the Multivariate Normal.
4. Graphical and Data-Oriented Techniques.
5. Dimension Reduction and Ordination.
6. Discriminant Analysis.
7. Cluster Analysis.
8. Multivariate Linear Models.
9. Multivariate Analysis of Variance and Covariance.
10. Special Topics.
Appendix A: Some Matrix Algebra.
Appendix B: Orthogonal Projections.
Appendix C: Order Statistics and Probability Plotting.
Appendix D: Statistical Tables.
Outline Solutions to Exercises.
"The book…by George A. F. Server is [an] example of how a book should be written." (Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, March 2006)