Expert Kitchen & Bath Planning Guidance from NKBA – in one comprehensive package
The NKBA Professional Resource Library is a complete reference set for students, professionals, and those working toward earning their credentials in the kitchen and bath industry. This nine-volume set covers the fundamentals of planning, design, construction, products, and project and business management with updated content approved by NKBA staff, accredited college and university course instructors, and experts in the field. This unique set includes nine individual guides packed with full-color photographs and detailed illustrations that cover the latest industry trends and practices – from CAD tools, sustainability features, and more.
The NKBA Professional Resource Library includes full-length editions of the following books:
- Bath Planning: Guidelines, Codes, Standards, 2nd Edition
- Kitchen & Bath Products and Materials: Cabinetry, Equipment, Surfaces, 2nd Edition
- Kitchen & Bath Residential Construction and Systems, 2nd Edition
- Kitchen & Bath Business and Project Management, 2nd Edition
- Kitchen & Bath Design Principles: Elements, Form, Styles, 2nd Edition
- Kitchen & Bath Lighting: Concept, Design, Light
- Kitchen & Bath Sustainable Design: Conservation, Materials, Practices
- Kitchen Planning: Guidelines, Codes, Standards, 2nd Edition
Get the insight you need to bring your innovative and functional kitchen and bathroom designs to life – on time, on budget, and within code – with the NKBA Professional Resource Library, 9-Volume Set.