DescriptionGuibernau offers a comparative analysis of nationalist movements in nations without states.
1. State and Nation.
2. Nations without States: different political scenarios.
3. Nations and Nationalism in Native America.
4. Nationalism as a Social Movement.
5. Cultural Resistance and Political Violence.
6. Nations without States as New Global Political Actors.
* Draws on a wide range of case studies including Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Catalonia, the Indian nations in North America, and Quebec.